A Multicenter, Double-Blind, 3-Arm, Phase 1b/2 Study in Subjects with Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric or Esophagogastric Junction Adenocarcinoma to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of First-line Treatment with Epirubicin, Cisplatin, and Capecitabine (ECX) plus AMG 102
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rilotumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Epirubicin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jun 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2012 Updated results (after a median follow-up of 21.7 months) presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History