A 20 Week Double-Blind Randomized Trial of Clomiphene Citrate and Letrozole for the Treatment of Infertility in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clomifene (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PPCOSII
- 13 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Trial design published in Contemporary Clinical Trials.
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.