A Pilot Prospective Trial Of Genomic Directed Salvage Chemotherapy With Either Liposomal Doxorubicin [doxorubicin liposomal] Or Topotecan In Recurrent Or Persistent Ovarian Cancer Within 12 Months Of Platinum-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.