A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of RX 3341 Compared With Tigecycline for the Treatment of Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Delafloxacin (Primary) ; Tigecycline
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics
- 18 May 2009 Results have been presented at the 19th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 26 Jan 2009 Final results are reported in a Rib-X Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Dec 2008 Top-line results reported in a Rib-X Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History