A Dose-escalating and Phase II Clinical Trial of the Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitor Vorinostat (Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid, SAHA, ZolinzaTM) in Combination With Capecitabine (XelodaTM) Using a New Weekly Dose Regimen for Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 This study was originally intended to be a phase 1/phase 2. The protocol was amended to make this study a phase 1 only.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History