A Randomized, Double-Blind, Study of the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of Flexible Dose Q8003 Versus Low Dose Q8003 in Patients Who Have Undergone Primary Unilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine/oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2012 Results presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
- 18 Jul 2011 A New Drug Application for Morphine/oxycodone has been submitted to the US FDA based on the results from this trial.
- 09 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History