Intensified Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy (Dasatinib: IND# 73969, NSC# 732517) in Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Filgrastim; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone; Ifosfamide; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 60 patients in cohorts 1 and 2 presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.