An Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Dose Evaluation, Safety and Pharmacokinetics Phase I Study of AVE8062 in Combination With Cisplatin Administered on Day 1 Followed by Docexatel on Day 2, Every 3 Weeks, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ombrabulin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.