A Phase I Study of the Combination of Radiation Therapy (RT), Arsenic Trioxide (ATO) and Temozolomide (TMZ) in Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Jul 2016 Last checked against clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 10 Aug 2010 Actual end date (February 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.