Lenalidomide Maintenance Therapy in Patients With MDS [myelodysplastic syndromes] or AML [acute myeloid leukaemia] With Cytogenetic Abnormalities Involving Monosomy 5 or del5q After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LENAMAINT
- 21 Jul 2012 Actual end date (7 Jan 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2007-002433-37).
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00003747).