A Double-Blind, Parallel, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Repeat Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of GSK706769 in Healthy Male and Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 706769 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from Jan 2008 to Feb 2008 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2008 New trial record.