A Randomized Trial of Rituximab vs Alemtuzumab vs Alemtuzumab + Rituximab as Consolidation Therapy for Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) With Evidence of Residual Disease Following Prior Chemo(Immuno)Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record
- 15 Oct 2008 Integrated ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00771602.