Prospective Identification of Significant Prognostic Factors in Patients Treated with Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab (FCR) as Initial Therapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.