Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Carfilzomib in Subjects with Relapsed refractory Multiple Myeloma and Various Degrees of Renal Dysfunction (Proteolix, Inc. PX-171-005)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2016 Results of a population pharmacokinetic model analysis and exposure response analysis based on pooled data from PX171-003, PX171-004, PX171-005, PX171-006, PX171-007, ASPIRE, ENDEAVOR, CFZ001 and CFZ002 studies published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 06 Nov 2012 Data from four phase II trials will be presented at the 54th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting (abstract #4037), according to an Onyx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 May 2012 Haematologic safety data will be presented at the 48th American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO), according to an Onyx Pharmaceuticals media release.