Randomised, Double-blind, Cross-over Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 4 Weeks of Once Daily Treatment of 2 Doses of Orally Inhaled BI 1744 CL, Each in Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) With 5 Microgram Tiotropium Bromide (Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler) in Patients With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jan 2015 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 2 (low dose and medium dose treatment groups)
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 126 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (141) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.