Phase II, Open, Not Randomized Clinical Trial, to Evaluate the Sequential Taxotere [docetaxel] , Followed by Myocet [doxorubicin liposomal] and Cyclophosphamide First Line Treatment in her2 Negative Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.