A Phase I, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial, With a Single Ascending-Dose Stage Followed by a Multiple Ascending-Dose Stage, of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous and Subcutaneous MTRX1011A [TRX-1] in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs TRX 1-Tolerx (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 11th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism in June 2010.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History