Safety of Tacrolimus And Methotrexate (MTX) Versus Tacrolimus And Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) As Graft Versus Host Disease Prophylaxis In Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplants (HCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Methotrexate (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 Efficacy results published in the Biology of Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation Jul 20101.
- 15 Aug 2008 New trial record.