A Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Prospective, Randomized Multiple-Site Study of Oral Finafloxacin 300 mg b.i.d. Versus Oral Ciprofloxacin 250 mg b.i.d. in Patients With Lower Uncomplicated UTI (uUTI) With a Treatment Duration of 3 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin; Finafloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUT
- 21 Sep 2015 Pooled analysis results from this trial and an another trial presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 48 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2007-007742-35).