A Phase II Evaluation of Combination Bevacizumab (NCI-Supplied Agent: NSC704865, IND7921) and Temsirolimus (CCI-779, NCI-Supplied Agent, NSC683864, IND61010) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2009 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center 08-157)