A Phase II Study of LBH589 [panobinostat], a Novel Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, in Relapsed and Refractory Adult Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL) and Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Aug 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.