A Randomized Phase 2 Study of Ixabepilone Plus Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 320 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History