A Phase 1, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ALB 109564(a) Administered Intravenously Every 3 Weeks to Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ALB 109564A (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AMRI
- 26 Aug 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2010 Promising interim results have been reported in a media release from AMRI (Albany Molecular Research, Inc.) and will be presented at ASCO 2010.