Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study, to Demonstrate the Efficacy of 12 Weeks of Treatment With USL-221 [estradiol] on Moderate to Severe Vasomotor Symptoms and Vulvar/Vaginal Atrophy in Postmenopausal Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Upsher-Smith
- 30 Jun 2009 Results of a secondary analysis presented at the 57th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) according to an Upsher-Smith media release.
- 17 Feb 2009 Results published in Menopause: Journal of the North American Menopause Society, according to a Upsher-Smith media release.
- 25 Sep 2008 Results of additional analyses were presented at the North American Menopause Society's 19th Annual Meeting. These analyses investigated the effects of uterine status, age and body mass index on response to treatment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History