A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Clinical Outcome Study of ARC1779 Injection in Patients With Thrombotic Microangiopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Egaptivon pegol (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic microangiopathy
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.