Clofarabine Bone Marrow Cytoreduction : Feasibility of Induction as a Bridge to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemias, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Advanced Myeloproliferative Diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Genzyme Corporation added as trial sponsor and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.