A Phase II, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled and Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Four Weeks Treatment of 7.5 mg b.i.d, 15 mg q.d and 15 mg b.i.d. BIBW 2948 BS (Inhalation Powder, Hard Capsule for HandiHaler) in Patients With COPD Associated With Chronic Bronchitis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BIBW 2948 BS (Primary)
- Indications Chronic bronchitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Sep 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.