PegIntron [peginterferon alfa-2b]/REBETOL [ribavirin] Combination Therapy Designated Drug Use Investigation -Investigation on the Safety and Efficacy of PegIntron and REBETOL Combination Therapy in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Excluding Those With 'IFN [interferon] Naive Low Viral Load and Genotype 1 and High Viral Load.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPLETED
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2008 New trial record.