A Exploratory, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Investigate the Tissue Specific Effects of 2.5 mg Tibolone on Breast Cancer in Postmenopausal Women, in Particular on Breast Tissue Proliferation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tibolone (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer; Menopause
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms STEM
- Sponsors Organon
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial centre and sponsor (Schering-Plough) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2008 New trial record.