A Prospective Multicenter Pilot Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of a Treatment With Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, Lenalidomide (FCL) for Advanced Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.