Effect of Concomitant Administration of BMS-708163 on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam, Warfarin, Caffeine, Omeprazole and Dextromethorphan in Healthy Male Subjects by Administration of a Modified Cooperstown Cocktail.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Avagacestat (Primary) ; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Vitamin K; Warfarin
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Nov 2008 Actual patient number changed from 26 to 22 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.