A Multi-center, Double-blind, Flexible-dose Efficacy Trial With Org 25935 Versus Placebo as add-on Therapy in Subjects With Predominant, Persistent Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia Treated With a Stable Dose of a Second Generation Antipsychotic (GIANT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ORG 25935 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GIANT
- Sponsors Organon; Schering-Plough
- 12 Feb 2014 Primary endpoint 'Schedule-for-Assessment-of-Negative-Symptoms' has not been met.
- 12 Feb 2014 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 28 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (Austria) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.