Randomized study to assess the added value of Laromustine in combination with standard remission-induction chemotherapy in patients aged 18-65 years with previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or myelodysplasia (MDS) (RAEB with IPSS greater than or equal to 1.5).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Laromustine (Primary) ; Amsacrine; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOVON-92-AML
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Belgium and discontinued in Netherlands as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (Sep 2008) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2012 to 12 Apr 2013 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database