A randomised Phase III trial to evaluate the efficacy of chemoimmunotherapy with the monoclonal antibody Campath-1H (Alemtuzumab) given in combination with 2-weekly CHOP (Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisone) versus 2-weekly CHOP alone in elderly patients with previously untreated systemic T- cell Lymphoma Short Title: A-CHOP-14 (elderly).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms A-CHOP-14; HOVON 91 T-NHL / ACT-2
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2016 According to European Clinical Trials Database, this trial has been completed in Germany and Austria.
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.