Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of MP03-36 [azelastine] and MP03-33 Compared to Placebo in Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Meda Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 2009 Results were presented at ACAAI 2009.
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 22 May 2009 Actual patient number (526) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History