A 6-Week, Randomised, Open-Label, Parallel Group, Multi-Centre Study to Compare the Efficacy of Rosuvastatin 10mg With Atorvastatin 10mg in the Treatment of Non-Diabetic Metabolic Syndrome Subjects With Raised LDL-C [low-density lipoprotein cholesterol].
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROMEO
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 15th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA) in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 11 Sep 2008 Actual end date changed from Jun 2008 to Aug 2008 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History