An Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Tumor Growth Control Rate of RO5083945, a Glycoengineered Antibody Against EGFR, in Patients With Metastatic and/or Locally Advanced Malignant EGFR+ Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imgatuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jan 2012, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.