A Phase 2 Randomized, Multicenter Study of IMC-A12 as a Single Agent or in Combination With Antiestrogens in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer After Progression on Antiestrogen Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Estrogen receptor antagonists
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; ImClone Systems
- 19 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.