A Phase I Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover, Exploratory Study of the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of Form I Versus Form V Capsules of the Anti-Orthopoxvirus Compound ST-246 in Fed Normal Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tecovirimat (Primary)
- Indications Orthopoxvirus infections; Smallpox
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Feb 2010 Additional primary endpoints identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2008 Preliminary results were reported in a SIGA Technologies media release.
- 20 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History