A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Fixed Doses of JNJ-37822681 Administered Twice Daily in Subjects With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 37822681 (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 24th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History