Comparison of the Effectiveness and Safety Between Tramadol 37.5 Mg/Acetaminophen 325mg And Gabapentin for The Treatment of Painful Diabetic Neuropathy: Multicenter, Randomized, Open Comparative Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary) ; Gabapentin
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen
- 01 Sep 2010 Results published in Diabetic Medicine.
- 22 Oct 2009 Results were presented at the 20th World Diabetes Congress.
- 15 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History