A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Odanacatib (MK-0822) on Bone Mineral Density (BMD) and Overall Safety, and to Estimate the Effect of Odanacatib (MK-0822) on Bone Micro-architecture in Postmenopausal Women Treated With Vitamin D
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Odanacatib (Primary) ; Calcium supplements; Colecalciferol
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 16 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 19 May 2012 Additional location (Sweden) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History