A Phase I, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation, Multidose Study of BMS-936559 (MDX-1105) Administered Every 14 Days in Subjects with Selected Advanced or Recurrent Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MDX 1105 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Anti-PDL-1
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.