Placebo-Controlled Study of Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (MFNS) 200 mcg QD in the Relief of Nasal Congestion Associated With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 20 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (324) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.