A GCIG Intergroup Multicenter Phase III Trial of Open Label Carboplatin and Paclitaxel +/- NCI-Supplied Agent: Bevacizumab (NSC 704865) Compared With Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine +/- Bevacizumab as First Line Chemotherapy in Patients With Mucinous Epithelial Ovarian or Fallopian Tube Cancer (MEOC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 According to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, due to poor accrual trial was discontinued.
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.