Phase Ib Study Evaluating the Safety and Exploring the Molecular and Cytogenetic Response of Combination Therapy With Dasatinib and Ipilimumab in Patients With Chronic or Accelerated Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib; Ipilimumab
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2009 Planned initiation date changed from Apr 2009 to Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.