A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ascending, 2-Cohort, Parallel Group Study to Examine the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Once-Daily Inhaled Doses of GSK573719 Formulated With the Excipient Magnesium Stearate in COPD Subjects for 7 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-001095-77).
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 02 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History