An Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of the Administration of a Fixed Combination of Moxifloxacin 0.5% and Dexamethasone 0.1% Eye Drops Compared With the Individual Administration of Moxifloxacin 0.5% and Dexamethasone 0.1% in the Treatment of Bacterial Ocular Inflammation and Infection (Blepharitis and/or Keratitis and/or Conjunctivitis).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin/dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Blepharitis; Conjunctivitis; Keratitis; Ophthalmic infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2008 New trial record.