Busulfan (IV) and Fludarabine followed by post-allogeneic transplantation Cyclophosphamide for Graft-versus-Host Disease Prophylaxis in patients with hematologic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.