Post-Marketing Surveillance Study to Monitor Safety of Vaccination (Accor to Prescribing Information) With GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV-16/18 L1/AS04) in Healthy Filipino Females (3,000; Aged greater than or equal to 10 Yrs).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from Nov 2009 to Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.